the alphabet of love





A is for the 'Ah' sound I made upon learning your name
B is for the boyish charm I see in you
C is for the chemistry we have with each other when we talk
D is for the depression I felt when you ignore me
E is for the emotions that I hide from you
F is for fighting the urge to fall in love with you
G is for grinning like crazy(on the inside) after spotting your car
H is for this hopeless one-sided love. Hating it...
I is for ignoring your constant teasing when you intentionally try to pick a fight with me
J is for this jealousy in me when you talk and laugh with other girls
K is for keeping it all bottled up inside and trying to move forward
L is for listening to your voice without turning to look
M is for this madness of being lovestruck
N is for the 'No's I told myself that we have no future together
O is for optimistic that I can forget about him
P is for praying for an answer to this heart's dillema
Q is for questions about his identity from my friends
R is for reasons why I like him in the first place
S is for silencing my friends with a warning glare at the mention of trying to play match maker
T is for the times I almost blurted out that I like you
U is for the umptenth times when your comments made me glad that I didn't tell you
V is for this void of loneliness
W is for wishing that I didn't have this feeling in the first place
X is for the x-ray that'll show my broken heart
Y is for yeah, I'm a drama queen. So what?
Z is for zoning in and out of Lala land as I type all this down







Comments